Planning a Bar Mitzvah can be both exciting and overwhemling. This occassion happens when a boy turns thirteen and can now fulfill the Torah's commandments. The Bar Mitzvah is a special milestone and a joyous occassion, why not celebrate with those who love you?!?
Ok so we got the meat and potatos out of the way, now its time to discuss the PARTY!!!
Here are some tips when it comes to proper planning a Bar Mitzvah:
1. Choose a Date! Do not plan the party on the day of the actual Bar Mitzvah
2. Prepare a Guest List
3. Book a Venues that will accommodate your guest list
4. Plan a Menu and Find a Suitable Caterer
5. Choose a Theme (this should reflect the person)
6. Hire a planner to execute your vision
7. Hire a source of Entertainment. (I.E. DJ, Recording Artist, 3D games etc)
8. Send out your guest list
Why should you hire a planner???
1. Your Planner will manage the execution on that so you your family can relax and enjoy
2. Communicate with the caterer and venue- Coordinate delivery and cleanup, while you
have no interruptions to your daily routines.
3. Oversee the design and set up
4. Make sure the party flow with easy
5. Give you a piece of mind!!!!